Relevance of Gandhi in modern world:
Why Gandhi is relevant in modern world?
- In modern world violence is increasing rapidly.
- Nuclear weapons and terrorism are becoming common in this modern world.
- So many people are getting more and more divided into national, religious and ethnic compartments.
We need guidance and the direction to save the world from this desperate situation. In this situation, Gandhi is becoming more and more relevant because of his ideology,non-violence and so many good things, which should be learned by all.
Things we should learn from Gandhiji:-
- Non-violence:- Gandhiji practically proved that anyone can win through non-violence.
- Speak truth always.
- Let your life be your message:- Live your life the best way you can. Improve yourself by learning from your mistakes.
- Do the right thing and Fear Nobody.
- Lead a simple, stress-free life:- Gandhiji used to ware simple dresses and simple things, which are required to live peacefully. he lead a simple and stress-free life.
- Learn from your mistakes.
- Eat simple food:- Gandhiji used to take a balanced diet and he is a pure vegetarian.
- Keep trying and do not lose confidence in yourself.
- Equality:- Gandhiji used to say that everyone must be treated equally regardless of their place, religion, sex and money.
- Do not submit to injustice from anyone.
- Unity is strength:- Gandhiji is the leader of the masses. He used to talk with people directly and he used to say 'Let's fight together'.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Stand for an idea:- If you believe in something, just stand for that in whatever situation.
- Believe in yourself.
- Forgive:- An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.
- Do not bear ill will toward anyone.
- Reduce, reuse and recycle:- “There is enough in the world for everyone’s need, but not for everyone’s greed”.
- Be humble, whichever position you have.
- Start today:- “The difference between what we do, and what we are capable of doing, would solve most of the world’s problems”.
- Accumulate little:- By possessing fewer things our life automatically becomes simpler.
To the Indians, Gandhi gave a democratic nation. And to the world he showed that how the politicians should be. He practically proved that we can win without doing violence. He taught so much to the world. We should learn from Gandhiji's principles. Let's learn the good things from Gandhiji and lead a peaceful and successful Life.