Privatization will lead to less corruption:Points to be known:-
- Privatization is the incidence or process of transferring ownership of a business, enterprise, agency or public service from the public sector to the private sector.
- Employees of private companies are given high salaries, so they are much more motivated to work, and less interest on corruption.
- Private companies take immediate action on those who take bribe. This creates fear in employees to take bribe.
- If we take private airports, they take more care to keep them clean and to provide more facilities.
- Private companies have competitive spirit. So, they offer more features to public.
- Through privatization, our country's GDP increases from the taxes.
- There is no guarantee that privatization leads to less corruption, because there are some companies in the news which did scam.
- The cost of products increases by privatization.
- If we take private petrol bunks, even though they keep petrol bunks clean, they charge high than the bunks under government control.
- Our rights of demanding decreases by privatization.
Corruption does not depend on whether it's private or government, it completely depends on individual's attitude. But by privatization, we can reduce corruption up to some extent.