How to deal with international terrorism:Points to be known:-
- Terrorism refer to those violent acts which are intended to create fear (terror).
- Lakhs of innocent people died because of terrorism. And so many people suffered. Now a days terrorism is a biggest challenge for the entire world.
- Terrorists do not see themselves as evil. They believe they are legitimate combatants, fighting for what they believe in, by whatever means possible. In Terrorist view, “one man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter”.
- Terrorists main ways are bombings, kidnappings, armed Attacks, hijackings.
Intentions of terrorists:-
- To earn money easily.
- To produce fear among people.
- To catch the attention of media.
- To decrease the country's economy by discouraging foreign investments and tourists.
- To make their religion is the only religion in the world.
- Religious extremism.
- Extreme nationalism.
- Injustice in some cases.
- Eradicate poverty.
- Increase in no. of jobs.
- Creating awareness among people, so that they won't get influenced to join in terrorism.
- Severe punishment for terrorists, who were caught.
- Full security at the boundaries of the country.
- Justice must not be denied and it should not be delayed too.
- Everyone must know the true meaning of religion and also the truth that killing people is against to God.
Terrorism can be completely eradicated, if Govt. concentrate mainly on the causes of it because prevention is better than cure. We all have to join our hands for eradicating poverty, which is the main cause of terrorism to make our world peaceful.