Corruption is main outcome of democracy in India
- Democracy provides equality to everyone, from whatsoever background and competency; it makes easier to play around loopholes in India.
- Democracy does not play a direct role to promote corruption but it gives power to people who are incapable and have their own aims and selfishness.
- In democracy a person is chosen by population. This procedure could be faulty because human being can be motivated trough means of greed or fear.
- Democracy leads to vote politics and vote politics leads to the decisions, which are favorable to some groups of society. Such decisions and policies are not good for nation’s growth.
- The risk of Democracy is a systemic risk; corruption is a personal equation and holds good or bad depending on an individual's and organization’s personal value systems. The two should therefore not be construed/ read as a cause- effect relationship.
- Democracy gives choice to people to select leaders. If people choose wrong leaders than democracy cannot be blamed.
- Democracy is a beautiful system, where people choose their leader. So responsibility is on shoulders of citizens to choose a right capable leader who can take right and rational decision. More good people should join politics and people should vote right people.
Democracy doesn’t support corruption at all. But people themselves are greedy and selfish who are motivated for corruption.