Balance between Professionalism and Family :
- Professionalism and family can be described as the two sides of the same coin as both are equally important in one's life.
- Profession gives us an individual identity and financial security and family gives us an emotional security.
- In today's hitech busy lifestyle one cannot find the time to spend with his/her family. They may lead a luxurious life but there is absence of peace of mind.
- Without profession there will be no meaning of our life in present generation. Profession is not for just to earn money for family but for our self satisfaction.
- With the development of newer technologiesand each and everything we need money not only for fill our hunger but also for survival in the better society.
- professionalism is important but not as much as relationships.
- Professionalism is not all about being a workaholic. It is all about knowing your priorities and acting professionally both at the workplace and at home.
- Being more workaholic leads to express frustration on family members. It will lead to a bad impact on children.
- Some people are not spending with their family even in holidays, to earn more money. They should remember that money is just a tool for happiness. Money can't give someone who shares our sorrows and happiness.
- If we concentrate only on professionalism we may get fame and money but we loose many sweetest moments in our life.
- Going to abroad for just to earn money is not a good choice. He can't be replaced by money for his family.
- Some people are not concentrating on their children because they are giving much more priority to their profession. So children may feel insecured and it may lead to wrong path.
- To achieve goals sometimes we need to sacrifice family. For example the people in the army ,inorder to serve the country they have to stay away from their families.
- If both parents are working it's better to stay in joint family. So that children will be taken care by their grand parents or relatives.
- Avoid procrastination.
- Plan the weekends with family by keeping the office matters aside.
- Prioritize the things and plan effectively. So that one can have free time.
- We should not do office work in the home unless we really need to.
- If we spend some time with family, obviously there will be no need to go to the psychiatrist for stress relief.
- The ultimate goal of everyone is being happy. So, We must make ourselves and our family happy.
- Make a habit of saying 'no' to the unimportant matters and spend that time with family.
- if one of the track is damaged in railway track, train will be derailed, so as in life, professionalism and family plays same role.
- Inner strength plays a big role in balancing professionalism and family.
- If we learn to balance between professionalism and family, our children follows us and stays in the correct path.
The important thing to balance profession and family is saying no to unimportant events. By planning everything before, anyone can balance both. Only one of these can't fulfill a person. We should remember the fact that the ultimate goal of anyone is happiness and peace.